Bio Profile


Cody Wagner: Writer, Editor


Bio:

I’m a crazy Pacific Northwesterner, born in Portland, Oregon. My football roots were shaped by my Bay Area family, who developed me into the 49er fanatic I am today. My mind is mostly full of BS 80% of the time, but the other 20% is devoted to Fantasy Football preparation and many wasted hours of submitting ridiculous trade offers.

I’m an active dude and can pretty much play all sports well, but not great. I’m a father of three, two girls and one boy. I like a good micro-brew or a smooth whiskey but will gladly take shots and shotgun domestics at any given moment.

I’ve played Fantasy for about 13 years but have only really gotten serious about winning in the last 6 years or so. I mostly play redraft, but I do play in a league with 6 additional IDP players. I love friendly debating and sarcasm. I currently write the Waiver Wire Article, host the C+C Fantasy Football Depot Podcast and am an editor for Fantasy Hot Read. Bring it on!

Contact:

Twitter: @CwagsFantasy




Comments are closed.